Google Plus Tips – How to Remove a Person from Google Plus Circles
Sometimes we do not want someone to be in our circles, whatever the reason, sometimes it happens. therefore I will give you tips for removing people from the circles.
This is how to remove a person from a Google+ Circle:
1. Click on the Circles icon in the top navigation within Google+. It will show all your circles.
2. Double click on the Circle from which you want to remove a person. It will open the Circle and show all members in that Circle.
3. Single click on the person you want to remove from the Circle. If you click again, it will deselect the person. So, make sure the clicked person is highlighted with a highlight color.
4. After selecting the person to remove, click on the link “Remove” from the top right area of the view. This will remove the person from your Circle.
The removal will not take effect until you click “Save” in the Circle editing window. When you remove a person from the Circle, he will not be removed from your contacts. You can add him back anytime.
Removing from the Circles is very different from Blocking a person. Blocking will restrict the person’s access to your Google+ page.
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove someone from google plus
- how to delete people on google plus
- deleting someone from a google hangout event
- how do you delete people from google plus
- how do i delete someone from google plus
- How do I remove a person from a google circle on an android phone
- how to delete people from hangouts