Twitter and Google+ are two of the best social media networking platforms in the world. Twitter was first to launch and is currently boasts one of the biggest numbers of users of any the world over today. Of course, you probably know this already having contributed with your own Twitter account. For the Google plus user, there are a few key tips that may prove rather useful, such as how to integrate twitter and Google+. Once carried out, users are able to update their Twitter status from Google+.
So, how do I update a tweet on Twitter via Google + Plus automatically? Try the following guidelines:
First and foremost, you must have a TwitterMail account set up.
Settings in TwitterMail
1. Visit twittermail -> click “Add Yourself. It’s free”
2. Enter your Twitter username and password -> click Save and Go
3. Click “Set up your account TwitterMail Now”
4. Copy the email address given by TwitterMail. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In the “Post an attached image to Twitpic” -> un-tick the box
6. On What to tweet, select “Subject”
7. Click Save Settings
Settings in Google Plus
1. Sign up / log onto your Google Plus account
2. Make a circle / circle specific. Give it the name “Twitter”
3. Add an email from TwitterMail had to circle / circle Twitter -> click Add a circle
4. Each time updates on Google Plus, add circle the “Twitter”.
From now on, every time you update your stream (flow) on Google Plus, updates will automatically appear on Twitter.
Incoming search terms:
- how to set twitter to googleplus
- integrate twitter and google PLus