Google Plus Tips – Hide Your Google Plus Profile from Others
Maybe you don’t want other people know your Google Plus Profile. Because I’ve found there’s many question how to hide Google Plus Profile. One of rising question is about Privacy Setting on Google Plus. Actually, you can’t hide your profile overall, but you can hide certain details contained in your profile to control its exposure. So, this is what you can do.
- Log into Google+ and click the wedge shaped icon on the top right corner of your screen and select Google+ settings.
- There, go to Profile and Privacy bar.
- Select the Edit profile button.
- In the menu that appears, scroll down and you will see Search Visibility.
- Click that and un-check “Help others find my profile in search results” and this will prevent others from seeing your Profile in Google searches.
- Now, you can go back to the Profile and Privacy bar and change other things like hiding friends list, Photo sharing settings, your network visibility, sharing abilities and others according to your wishes which will make you as close as being invisible!
Incoming search terms:
- hide google plus profile
- how to hide google plus profile
- google plus hide profile
- how to hide profile on google plus
- make google plus invisible
- how to make yourself invisible on google plus
- make google account invisible
- can i hide google plus profile
- make invidible on google
- making invisible oo from google